At Community Church, our mission is to lead people into a focused life with Jesus Christ. When we accomplish this, we are advancing the Gospel. This Gospel of Jesus Christ has been given to all who are His followers. We are called to communicate it by word and by deed. We carry His mercy and grace to those who are far from God.
The leadership at Community Church has been praying and asking God for His plan to continue this mission beyond our current reach. His answer has come to us in a three-fold manner. We want you to join us on this incredible journey we have entitled ADVANCE.
ADVANCE is a step into a deeper relationship with our Lord and Savior. It is our hope that you will encounter Him in a new and challenging way, and hear when He places before you an opportunity to show your love through generosity.
It’s going to be an exciting journey. God is on the move. We are in this together. Please join us over these next two years as we ADVANCE His Gospel throughout mid-Michigan and the world.
Help us accomplish this mission.
Partner with us by filling out a commitment card.
Advance entails three parts:
Advance the launch of the Alma Campus
- Launch the Alma campus on January 5, 2020, including outfitting the new campus and purchasing equipment.
- Fund all programming, staffing and Pastoral needs for Sunday morning worship, including childrens ministry, at the new Alma campus for the next two years.
- Set the groundwork for a permanent location in Alma.
- Lead more people in Gratiot County into a focused life with Jesus Christ.
Financial Goal: $2.929 Million
Advance the expansion of ministry in Mount Pleasant
- Fund the continuation and growth of ministry to children, students, young adults, widows and groups, as well as our Sunday worshipÂ and preaching.
- Launch a Christ-centered 12 step ministry program for addiction recovery in our community.
- Update and refurbish sections of the facility for future ministry.
- Reach an increasing number of families in Isabella County and the surrounding area.
Financial Goal: $3.347 Million
Advancing the gospel through 4:18 Initiative
- Identify and expand local church partnerships in Central Michigan in both Isabella and Gratiot County.
- Expand benevolence and tangible care into the context of urgent and crisis situations for people in our communities.
- Increase support for global partnerships.
- Establish funding for Community Groups to reach out through external, tangible expressions of the Gospel in their communities.
- Lift the burden and stress of unpayable medical debt for individuals and families in and around Central Michigan.
Financial Goal: $724,000
We grow together in groups! All of our community groups are leaning into the Advance series together. You can find supplemental videos that go along with the series here. If you would like to join a community group for the Advance series, please email .